Wednesday 13 October 2010



Posted Image

Zamalek's Yasser denies going AWOL

The Qatar forward, who is currently on international duty, missed a couple of training sessions last week to incur the wrath of football director Ibrahim Hassan. Moreover, his personal advisor Hesham Hassan revealed that the 28-year-old insists on getting an improved contract. However, Yasser refused to relate his absence from training to his new-deal demands. "It is not true I skipped training because I want a new contract," he told Modern Sport TV. "I only missed two sessions before joining Qatar and I don't think this is a big problem. "I am under contract with Zamalek, my move to the club was an important step in my career and the manager (Hossam Hassan) respects me, so there is no way I would upset the club. "I only asked for a better contract and the board promised me to look into the matter, but it is not true I had set conditions to stay with Zamalek." It is believed that Yasser wants EGP 2.5million per year, while he is currently on an EGP 2million-a-year contract with the Whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment